The eye muscles which surround the lens can weaken as well, meaning that in case you already wear glasses, and you do not exercise for the eyes, the vision will significantly worsen.
Try the following exercise which is incredibly effective:
Concentrate on a picture or an item for some time, trying to think about all its aspects and characteristics, paying attention to every single detail and feeling which then appears, so that the mind stays focused on the object.
This exercise will help you improve the eyesight, but its point is to hold as much as possible before you catch sight of the other object.
It is based on the Indian technique Trataka (which is a practice of observing an external object), which is a method of meditation that includes focusing on a single point to strengthen the eyes, like a small facility, a candle flame or a black dot.
In addition, here are some really effective ways to improve your eyesight:
- You should not sit in front of the computer for at least 2 hours before going to sleep
- Try to look at a distant place when you are outside
- You should drink carrot juice with a few drops of olive oil daily
- Do not use your glasses.
- Regularly massage the eye area
- Always wash the eyes with lukewarm water
- You should close the eyes for a couple of minutes every 2-3 hours and do not tighten them.
- Do the eye gymnastics which consists of 16 exercises
- Press eyeballs lightly with the index and middle fingers at the same time, but gently. You should also press the eyeball with index finger twice.