Dont let dark circles steal your beauty - how to get rid of dark circles under eyes?
What are Dark Circles
Why do I have dark circles under eyes:
1. Are dark circles under the eyes hereditary:
The second reason could be hyperpigmentation of the skin under the eyes and is more commonly brown in color.This hyperpigmentation, or higher amount of pigmentation in the skin, is the result of more melanin being produced in the skin under the eyes.This particular condition is more noticeable in people whose skin is normally darker or has more pigmentation. Dark circles was the most common problem found in a routine dermatology practice.
3. Oxygenated blood :
6. Are Dark Circles under eyes a Vitamin deficiency:
8. Lack of Sleep:
Most medical establishment doesn’t fully buy it.adrenal fatigue isn’t an accepted diagnosis, although “adrenal insufficiency” is.you might not be getting enough sleep. But dark circles crop up when stressors like fatigue, emotional stress, or dehydration (which is tough on the body) disrupt healthy circulation—and that shows through your thin under-eye skin, says Sandra Chiu, a Brooklyn acupuncturist, skin expert, and the founder of Treatment by Lanshin. If your dark circles are accompanied by a sunken, hollowed-out look, that often indicates a more serious issue with the kidneys, Chiu warns, and you should see a doctor.Slow. Down. No amount of eye cream or concealer or will help if you’re overworked, exhausted, and overwhelmed by emotional stress.
10. Sun exposure, which prompts your body to produce more melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color, prolonged crying, working for long hours in front of a computer, Dry skin, mental or physical stress and
How can I avoid dark circles:
1. Remove Your Makeup everynight:
2. Reduce Alcohol Consumption
3. Wear Eye Protection
4. Reduce or Quit Smoking
5. Reduce Indoor Air Pollution
6. Good Night Sleep:
7. Stress then Talk:
8. Vitamin K :
9. Extra pillows
- Elevate your head with one or more pillows to prevent puffiness that develops when fluid pools in your lower eyelids.
10 .Extra sleep.
- Although short nights don't usually cause under-eye circles, a lack of sleep may make you paler, so shadows and circles you already have become more obvious.
How to get rid of dark circles under eyes - Home remedies for dark circles :
if you want to know the ansers to questions, how to reduce black circles under eyes ? what is best treatment for dark under eye circles ? How to remove dark circles under eyes naturally? how to get rid of purple under eyes?
Here are the answers :
- Cut a cucumber into thick slices and keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Put the slices on your eyes for about 10 minutes. Wash it off with water. Repeat twice daily for about a week or more.
- One more option is to mix cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal amounts. Use a cotton ball and apply around the eyes using cotton balls, massage around your eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Follow this remedy daily for at least one week. You can notice the difference.
2. Raw Potato
- Cut one or two raw potatoes and make juice. Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it over your closed eyes. Make sure the juice covers the dark circles under your eyes as well as the eyelids. Allow the juice to sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse your eyelids well with cool water. Repeat once or twice daily for a few weeks.
- Instead of potato juice, you can also use thick potato slices to remove dark circles.
3. Almond Oil
- Almond oil is a natural ingredient that is beneficial for the delicate skin around your eyes. Regular usage of almond oil will help fade your under eye circles. In addition to almond oil, you can use vitamin E oil to eliminate dark circles under the eyes.
- Before going to bed, apply a little almond oil over the dark circles and gently massage it into the skin.Leave it on overnight.The next morning, wash it off with cold water.Follow this remedy steps, daily until the dark circles disappear.
- Tomatoes have bleaching properties that can lighten and tightens the skin to a great extent.
- Mix one tsp of tomato juice with one-half teaspoon of lemon juice. Gently apply this mixture on the dark circles,and massage it into the skin and leave it for 10 minutes. wash it off with water. Follow this remedy twice a day for a few weeks. Simply using tomato juice will also work.
- Drink a glass of tomato juice with few mint leaves, lemon juice and salt. For maximum results, be sure to drink this juice immediately after making it. Drink it once or twice a day for about a week.
5. Rose Water
- Rose water due to its mild astringent properties, it works as a good skin toner.It rejuvenates the skin and has a soothing effect on tired eyes.
- Soak cotton eye pads in pure rose water for a few minutes.Put the soaked pads on your closed eyelids.Leave them on for about 15 minutes.Follow this remedy twice daily for a few weeks.
6. Lemon Juice and Honey
- The vitamin C present in lemon juice can also help remove dark circles under the eyes, thanks to its skin lightening properties.
- Use a cotton ball to apply fresh lemon juice and honey around your eyes. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and rinse it off. Do this once daily for a few weeks.
- One more option is to make a thick paste by mixing one tablespoon of lemon juice, two tablespoons of tomato puree, a pinch of gram flour (besan) and turmeric powder. Apply this thick paste gently around your eyes. Rinse it off with water after 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat two or three times every week.
7. Buttermilk and Turmeric
9. Mint Leaves
10. Black Tea Bags
11. Camomile tea:
We encourage you, using the above natural remedies. Dont think its difficult to follow in your life.
Tips to make ease to follow the remedies in your daily life:
We recommend you the following products to get rid of dark circles under eyes.
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream contains anti-inflammatory, caffeine rich green tea and coffee which de-puffs and reduces swelling while increasing circulation to alleviate and brighten dark circles. Concentrated with potent anti-aging vitamins, antioxidants, and nourishing rosehip oil. Truly, 100% pure. Results of an independent clinical 4 week study: Good bye to puffy eyes! 83% saw immediate reduction of puffiness. 97% saw reduction of puffiness with continued use. Say no to dark circles! 73% saw an immediate reduction of dark circles. 87% saw reduction of dark circles with continued use. Say yes to more healthy, beautiful, youthful looking eyes!
2. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Recovery Complex II
3. Clinque All About Eyes Cream
how to remove dark circles instantly
Anti-Dark Remove under eye dark circles , dark bags under eyes treatment with Skin Active clearly brighter eye roller can be used for one eye , some people use it for dark bags under eyes for one eye. it can also be used to conceal purple bags under eyes.
4. Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller:
5. Makeup Tip
- For quick circle camouflage, apply eye cream and let it dry for a few minutes. Then pat on a creamy concealer that matches your skin tone. Top with a layer of loose powder, which helps prevent makeup from caking increases.